One-Eight-One Hotel & Serviced Residences is a new brand that is set to rock the hospitality scene in Hong Kong.
Operated by One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of HK-listed conglomerate - Liu Chong Hing Investment Limited), this property is located in Western District and commands panoramic views of Victoria Harbour. The 183-room hotel and serviced residences is set to open its doors in late 2017 and we are now looking for energetic and service-oriented individuals to join our Team.
The One-Eight-One brand is focused on consistently high-quality guest experience. Whether our guests are in town for a short business trip, a shopping spree or longer stays, we want to offer them a Home Away From Home through attentive service and familiar smiles amidst warm and cozy interior settings.
In order to achieve this, our management recognizes that it is equally important for our Team members to call this “Home" and work together as a “Family".
If you have what it takes to be a world-class host, we welcome you to apply for the following position(s):
1. Drive property-designated vehicles to and from destinations such as local international airport, as needed
2. Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of vehicles
3. Assist guests and patrons of the hotel with the parking and delivery of their vehicles in a friendly and helpful manner
4. Respond with helpful information about getting around and offer suggestions for local events and activities
5. Keep conversations to a professional and work related nature in public areas
6. Assist in valet parking when not assigned any duty relating to Concierge
1. Steady and responsible driving skills with clean driving record
2. Possess valid Hong Kong driving licence Class 1 & 2, holder of driving licence Class 9 & will be an advantage
3. Familiar with traffics in Hong Kong
4. Detail-minded, courteous and good interpersonal skills
5. Good commands of conversational English and Mandarin is required
6. Driving experience of electric vehicle is preferred
7. Shift duty is required
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and for recruitment purpose only.
|Experience||3 years - 10 years 3 years - 10 years|
|Salary||14,000 - 20,000 /month|
|Career Level||Non-management level|