LEARN HOW TO COOK LIKE JAMIE OLIVER!
The first Jamie's Italian opened in 2008 in Oxford, England when Jamie Oliver and his mentor, Gennaro Contaldo, decided to come together to create beautifully made, affordable and accessible Italian food. Their aim was to share everything that they loved most about Italian cooking – fresh, sustainable ingredients, bold flavours, tried and tested dishes.
Joining Jamie’s Italian and Big Cat group is not just joining a company, but a family culture. A culture where one is inspired to look at their career as path of limitless possibilities. A culture where we are passionate to create indelible memories of work, play each and every day.
We currently operate Jamie’s Italian by JAMIE OLIVER restaurants in Hong Kong and China, and are now looking for people who are passionate about GOOD FOOD and GOOD SERVICE to join our FAMILY. We have three amazing Jamie’s Italian restaurants (two in Hong Kong and one in Taiwan) and have also recently opened an Jamie Oliver Deli in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Locations: Tsim Sha Tsui
• Assist in preparation and production for all food items
• Work independently in hot/cold kitchen
• Maintain excellent food quality standard
• Ensure the kitchen runs smoothly at all times
• Ensure kitchen area and work station are clean, tidy and hygienic
• Carry out duties as instructed by supervisors and managers
• 1 - 2 years relevant experience in Deli or Central Kitchen is preferable.
• Knowledge of quality assurance system, food regulations and food safety audit schemes.
• Positive, energetic, proactive and willing to learn attitude is a must
• Service oriented, must be a good team player and able to work under pressure
• Good command of English and / Cantonese
• Less or no experience will be considered for Commis Chef
• Immediate availability is preferable
• Annual leave
• Paid rest days (up to 6 days per month)
• International exchange programme
• Medical & dental insurance
• Employee meals
• Staff reward programme
• Up to 50% off staff dining discount