Being one of the Asian ibis flagships, ibis Hong Kong Central & Sheung Wan Hotel located in Sheung Wan district within minutes away from transportation networks, is housed with 550 modern guestrooms, a casual-dining restaurant TASTE and a LE BAR for business and social meet-ups.
Front Desk Attendant
• Responsible for assisting front office operations and maintaining good relationship with the guests
• Handle check in / out procedures in the reception counters for the guests
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
• Diploma Holder in Hotel Management or related discipline
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Including Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Shift duty is required
• Immediate Available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package including 1 extra day off per month, birthday leave, annual leave, marriage leave, duty meal, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage. Interested parties please send full CV with available date, present & expected salary to [email protected] with attention to the Talent & Culture Department.
Information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment purpose. For more information of the Company, please visit our web site at www.ibishotel.com / www.accorhotels.com